Friday, August 29, 2008

Little Boat


I'm going away on my little boat. Don't know when I'll be back or if I will ever want to actually come back. Don't worry, I know my boat looks little but it's a tough son of bitch. It can really take some hits. Don't leave the light on either, because I don't know when I'll come back. I might not want to come back. I might have a good time and meet some mermaids. You never know.

Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. I'm going to be alright. You know that I always find a way to do that. Don't get no ideas about following me either, this is my journey, not yours. Don't copy me and don't hog all of my credit. You get your own journey, okay? Anyway, my boat only has room for one so don't try to hide in there while I'm getting snacks or when I am going to the bathroom. That will only make things worse.

Also, don't get too sad. I'll be okay. I can take care of myself, you know? I don't need you fussing over me. Especially now that I have this totally sweet boat. You know you wish you had one.

No comments: